Orchid Dermatology is now offering to our Patient's Telehealth services. Telehealth can be used for issues that include a spot of concern, wound check, rash, acne flares, eczema flare, rosacea, skin lesion, medication refills, and cosmetic consults. It is a great service that allows patients to receive a diagnosis from one of our providers while in the comfort of their home. Telehealth is a real-time video conferencing service. Telehealth makes healthcare services more accessible, convenient, and can reduce costs. This service is offered to established patients and is not a replacement for regular in-office visits. A yearly full-body exam at the office is still recommended.
Orchid Dermatology is currently seeing new and established patients via Telehealth. Call (941) 761-2900 to schedule Telehealth visit.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
Call our office at (941) 761-2900 to schedule your telehealth appointment.
Prior to the appointment:
1. Take a photo(s) of the concerned area and email firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at
(941) 281-4869 prior to the scheduled appointment to add to your chart for the provider.
2. An email will be sent to set up your patient portal- for New Patients ONLY. Once signed in, complete the entire column on left hand side. Your provider needs this information prior to the appointment.
3. Telehealth consent forms will be emailed, simply complete and return.
4. For New Patients ONLY- send a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
To prepare for the appointment time:
On your smart phone device or computer with camera, be ready to receive an email with a link from your provider 5-10 minutes prior scheduled appointment
Find a quiet, private space where you can have a confidential session with your provider
Check to make sure your camera and audio is turned on